I AM The ScooterMom!!

I am an artist, a mom, a scooterist, an all-around renaissance woman. Ha!

Come on and join me as I chronicle my adventures with my motorcycle license and beautiful tangerine-colored Genuine Buddy scooter, The Pumpkin Queen!

**And if you're even more curious, check out A Hot Piece of Glass, where I write about my glass beadmaking and jewelry design business!**

Monday, August 17, 2009

Joining up

I don't have my scooter yet, but I am getting ready to be a new scooterist (I love that term!). So far, I have done multiple thorough internet searches for information germane to my demographic and choice of scooter model. I've joined Modern Buddy and most recently, Scooter Diva. I like to read and occasionally post on internet forums, and reading these two over the last few weeks has shown that they are probably pretty decently covering the topics I want to read. At least I can feel like I am learning and getting information, so that when I do finally have my tangerine Budy 125, I will be ready to go.

Now I just need to find a decent-looking motorcycle jacket and a helmet I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment