I AM The ScooterMom!!

I am an artist, a mom, a scooterist, an all-around renaissance woman. Ha!

Come on and join me as I chronicle my adventures with my motorcycle license and beautiful tangerine-colored Genuine Buddy scooter, The Pumpkin Queen!

**And if you're even more curious, check out A Hot Piece of Glass, where I write about my glass beadmaking and jewelry design business!**

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Waiting....it is the hardest part....

Stiiiiillllll waiting. The Buddy is on it's way, I know it, but HOLY COW, it's like being five years old on Christmas morning all over again! My fabulous scooter dealer (enabler?) Chelsea told me the shipment is expected pretty much any time, but may be as late as Wednesday. Sigh.

I should go to the DMV and take the written test for the M class endorsement. At least then I could ride along with someone who has a license, and I have a friend with a tangerine Buddy who said she'd ride home with me. Hmmm....but then, I'd have to wait 30 days before I could get my full endorsement, and what if the MSF class is available before then? What to do....

Anyway, it's DAMN cold here (21F) so riding would be painful at best. Gonna go have more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment